Thursday, September 24, 2009

Three-Dimensions: The Two-Dimensional Photo is now the Clever Illusion

So I started this whole thing thinking I was going to make a thirty-second animatic... then after realizing how ridiculously difficult that is to do and how long it tends to take I decided to do a still shot instead.

It started with the concept of this ad I made after last class:

It's for my housemate who wanted to start a production company. I say "wanted" because she hasn't mentioned anything since and I've already got a logo fit for a business card. The was made in illustrator, and I wanted to do an animatic in the program Lightwave with this same guy. Instead I just did a stillshot


I forgot how hard and time consuming this is, but I'll leave that just as such.

Also, minor correction to last weeks ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment